THE BEST CONCERT

My best concert experience so far was seeing Iron Maiden live at the National Stadium in 2016. It was my first concert and I was very excited, the band had released a new album and that was the main reason for the tour. Also, another band called Anthrax was played, it's 80s thrash metal. My brother and his friend accompanied me, who also like that kind of music. 

Iron Maiden is a classic British heavy metal band, undoubtedly one of the most important of the musical genre. I think many have heard several of his songs. Seeing them play live is something incredible, even though their members are quite old, they convey a lot of feeling and energy. But the most important moment for me was when they played "Fear Of The Dark" and the whole stadium sang in unison.

I have also been to the Black Sabbath and Behemoth concert, next year I will go see Opeth, one of my favorite Swedish bands.Without a doubt, metal and its sub genres is my lifelong musical style. Bye bye!




Comentarios

  1. Iron Maiden always come to Chile, i have never seen theme but i would like to go one day to they concert.

    ResponderBorrar
  2. I'm not a big fan of Iron man but I'm sure it was great to have seen a show like theirs for the first time

    ResponderBorrar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas más populares de este blog

A COUNTRY I WOULD LIKE TO KNOW

MY CHILDHOOD DAYS

POSTGRADUATE STUDIES