POSTGRADUATE STUDIES

Hello everyone! I think it is very necessary to do a postgraduate degree once you graduate from university due to 2 main reasons: having a better curriculum and being a better professional. I have never thought much about my professional future as a geographer because I'm in my second year, the possibility of graduating is still very far away. But I'm motivated by the idea of ​​studying abroad, for example taking a course on the glacial environment in Norway or Sweden. Furthermore, these countries are very similar to southern Chile due to the geomorphological heritage of the last ice age.

Another good option is to study in South Asia because in that area there is an important mountain block, where the highest mountains in the world are, which are: "Everest" between the border of China and Nepal, "K2" between China and Pakistan, and "Kanchenjunga" between India and Nepal. As Chile is a mountainous country, I could learn a lot about that. Of course, the course must be full-time since it is important for a geographer to go on an excursion in the study area.

On the other hand, I have only talked about the importance of physical geography, but culture is also interesting. I'm always curious how life is in other countries. It would be interesting to study why Scandinavia is such a prosperous region or why in South Asia religion is as important as Hinduism, Buddhism and Islam. That's it for this week, I'll put a picture of the K2 Mountain, bye bye!





Comentarios

  1. I really would like to know the south of Asia, and what you say motivated me

    ResponderBorrar

  2. Oh, I love these world places and I think they are the best to do field work in Geomorphology.

    ResponderBorrar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas más populares de este blog

A COUNTRY I WOULD LIKE TO KNOW

MY CHILDHOOD DAYS