MY CHILDHOOD DAYS

 Hi! Today I will tell you about my childhood. Curiously, whenever I listen to the Red Hot Chili Peppers I remember my childhood, it's because my older brother listened to that band all day in our house. I have two older brothers, with them I have a lot of age difference. When I was 7-8 years old they were already teenagers.

One of my favorite memories of my childhood is when they broadcast "Malcolm in the middle" on television, I have always thought that my family is similar to Malcom's family, especially my mother is very similar to Lois. She gets mad like Lois in the series.

When I turned 10 I learned to ride a bicycle, I had a friend near my house and with her we traveled the nearby streets. More than once I fell, but I never suffered a fracture. I also learned to rollerblade. At present I'm a very sedentary woman, I don't do any kind of sport.

I think my childhood in general was good, I appreciate that my parents never opposed my decisions.


That's me when I was a child.

Comentarios

Publicar un comentario

Entradas más populares de este blog

A COUNTRY I WOULD LIKE TO KNOW

POSTGRADUATE STUDIES