A COUNTRY I WOULD LIKE TO KNOW

 Hello guys, one of the countries that I would like to visit is Iceland because it has an amanzing geography. It's characterized by having volcanoes, geysers, hot springs, lava fields and huge glaciers. In addition, it's history is quite interesting, since the first settlements were Vikings. Currently it's a country with a very small population, about 365,000 people, there are even more sheep than inhabitants. Once I graduate as a geographer I would like to know the country since I will have enough knowledge to understand the geomorphology of the place, I would like to visit cities like Reykjavik and Ísafjörður. Although the quality of life is quite good, I would not like to live in that country since being near the North Pole in summer there is sunlight all day while in winter it's considerably reduced. I think this phenomenon could affect my mental health. So I hope one day to go as a tourist or work a few months in Iceland. Bye!




Comentarios

  1. I would love to get to know Iceland too! what a wonderful place <3

    ResponderBorrar
  2. A friend of mine also wants to visit this country, I really want to go there as well!

    ResponderBorrar
  3. I've been thinking a lot about Iceland lately and this post encouraged me to go there after I visit Japan haha, nice post!

    ResponderBorrar
  4. I would like to visit Iceland too! I also study geography and it seems very interesting :o also the singer Björk is originally from that country haha

    ResponderBorrar
  5. I would love to visit Iceland, but more than anything to be able to tour all the Nordic countries. Iceland has some of the best landscapes in the world and its geomorphology is unique.

    ResponderBorrar
  6. I am very sure that you will be fulfill that goal in your life ;)

    ResponderBorrar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas más populares de este blog

MY CHILDHOOD DAYS

POSTGRADUATE STUDIES