WILD ANIMALS AND PETS

I have always liked pets, specifically cats and dogs, but unfortunately I can't have one at home. When I live alone in the future I would like to have a cat called "cheese". I consider myself an animal lover, whenever I see one on the street I caress it, it's a somewhat dangerous practice because they can bite me, but there are very nice dogs and kittens. I think that as human beings we are very speciesists, because we do nothing to avoid abuse in the livestock industry, while pets have more rights than other animals.

Recently I was researching some aspects of the religions of India, it's the country with the most vegetarians in the world. Most Hindus don't eat meat, even a cow has the same rights as a citizen. Buddhists don't eat meat either, they are not allowed to kill any animal or insect. But there is an even more compassionate religion, Jainism. They filter the water to avoid consuming bacteria and they also cover their mouths to avoid eating any small insects. But hey, each person is free to consume the food they want.

A good way to strengthen the rights of animals is to prefer makeup or creams free of animal abuse. Also avoid buying fur, down jackets, animal fur coats, etc. Since there are currently good quality materials that are not of animal origin. Goodbye!





Comentarios

  1. The issue of animal discrimination between those who are considered "farm" and those who consider themselves "pets" is very serious. There should be some article in the new constitution that establishes protection in favor of all animals.

    ResponderBorrar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas más populares de este blog

A COUNTRY I WOULD LIKE TO KNOW

MY CHILDHOOD DAYS

POSTGRADUATE STUDIES